SUBMIT YOUR INNOVATION
Reclaim Open learning invites innovators whose work embodies the principles of connected learning to submit their stories and experiences for consideration. Examples include running online or offline courses, activities, learning programs, study groups, hybrid classes or out-of-school (extra-institutional) activities having to do with independent learning and volunteer work.
We are focused on independent learners and those who work with them mostly at the postsecondary level (though this doesn’t rule out those who work with people under 20). We are seeking to highlight projects that:
* Align with connected learning principles.
* Make use of open-access and open-license technologies and business models.
* Involve students as leaders and partners in innovative learning: learner-created courses, majors, and special projects.
* Incorporate digital resources and practices in novel ways.
* Present an example to inspire others.
* Place a special emphasis on people underserved in some way by traditional higher education.
* Are works in progress, adapting to the emergent practices of learners as they go.
Update: Starting in 2017, we do not accept any further submissions. The site provides an archive of previously submitted projects.